Ben 10: Omniverse is the fourth iteration of the Ben 10 franchise, and it is the sequel of Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
Ben was all set to be a solo hero with his new Omnitrix after Gwen and Kevin left for college, but Grandpa Max teamed him up with a rookie, by-the-book partner. Together they explore a secret alien city, known as Undertown beneath the city of Bellwood. Meanwhile, a mysterious hunter, known as Khyber, sets his sights on Ben. With all new alien heroes to choose from, the fun is just getting started. It's a whole new Omniverse!
- DX Mark 10
- Kevin's Car
- Kevin's New Car
- Rust Bucket
- Plumber Tank
- Plumber Ship
- Rust Bucket 3
- Time Cycles
He's a kid and he wants to have fun
But when you need a superhero, he gets the job done!
With the device that he wears on his arm, he can change his shape and save the world from harm!
When trouble's taking place, he gets right in its face!
When lives are on the line, it's hero time!
- In opening 1, 11 year old Wildmutt has two Omnitrix symbols. In opening 2, the wrong Omnitrix symbol disappears, but the wrong brace remains.
- In opening 3, NRG's foot is under Crashhopper's.
- The flashbacks happened during weekend trips.
- New sound effects were added to the opening starting with Ben Again. These include the Omnitrix's activation sound and Upchuck, Crashhopper and Rath's sounds.
- The opening changed in Evil's Encore for Arc 4, Something Zombozo This Way Comes for Arc 5 (Galactic Monsters) and in Clyde Five, the opening was focused on Clyde Fife.
- The opening gets an electric note in the background during the song, starting with Rook Tales.
- In the UK, the opening is different than the USA one.
Story Arc RecapsEdit
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found